A unified wireless network
Network management and assurance solutions.
Centralization of wireless LANs (WLANs) deliver advanced features and benefits that are easy to deploy, scale, and manage. These benefits include ease of deployment, ease of upgrades, reliable connectivity through dynamic RF management, optimized per-user performance through user load balancing, guest networking, Layer 3 roaming, an embedded wireless Intrusion Detection System (IDS), location services, voice over IP, lowered total cost of ownership (TCO), and wired and wireless unification.
Successfully plan, deploy, monitor, troubleshoot, and report on indoor and outdoor wireless networks – all from a centralized location.
- Reduce operational costs with built-in tools, guides, and templates
- Improve IT efficiency through an intuitive GUI and flexible ease of use
- Minimize staffing requirements through centralized control
- Scale to support local or remote wireless LANs of any size
- Protect the performance of 802.11n by mitigating RF interference