Ready for anything
Reduce downtime, delays and costs.
Tech Check offers advanced server support services that remove complexity and help you respond rapidly to business demands. Our servers are known for being reliable, stable and efficient, but when there is a problem, you need proper server support that is responsive and effective. When productivity is impacted, you know that every minute counts. That’s why Tech Check offers support troubleshooting services to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
You may be managing virtualized, mobile, and cloud technologies that increase complexity and make 24×7 support a necessity. Your IT staff must become specialists in too many areas, taking their focus away from strategic initiatives. Tech Check foundation care services can help you minimize the time needed to troubleshoot, monitor, and remediate issues, while innovating for the future. Our support troubleshooting services offer one place to resolve problems for hardware, firmware, and software; get replacement parts and materials; access updates; and take advantage of collaborative support for independent software vendors.
- One place to call for hardware and software problems
- Collaborative support with third-party software vendors
- Simple, standard, cost-effective service to accommodate different SLAs and budgets and keep devices running
- Access to Tech Check experts
Proactive IT support services use a personalized approach to maintaining your IT infrastructure. Reduce the number of problems and respond rapidly when they do occur with proactive server care. Get both reactive and proactive support service deliverables for your devices and systems so you can focus on your business.
- Enhanced experience with start-to-finish case management
- Rapid access to technical experts to help resolve issues quickly
- Proactive issue prevention with device monitoring— with pre-failure alerts and data analysis
- Tailored reports: firmware, health check, incident/trends
- Review of proactive reports, with analysis and recommendations
- Frees up IT teams from day-to-day maintenance