Active Directory Integration
synchronize your data
Combine your Google domain data to your existing networks.
With Active Directory Integration from Google Cloud Directory Sync (GCDS), you can synchronize the data in your Google domain with your Microsoft® Active Directory® or LDAP server. Your Google users, groups, and shared contacts are synchronized to match the information in your LDAP server. The data in your LDAP directory server is never modified or compromised. GCDS is a secure tool that helps you easily keep track of users and groups.
Active Directory Integration Key Benefits:
- Ensures your Google domain data matches that of your Active Directory or LDAP server.
- Allows you to configure rules for custom mapping of users, groups, non-employee contacts, user profiles, aliases, calendar resources, and exceptions.
- Performs a one-way synchronization. Data on your LDAP server is never updated or altered.
- Runs as a utility in your server environment. There is no access to your LDAP directory server data outside your perimeter.
- Includes extensive tests and simulations to ensure correct synchronization.
- Includes all necessary components in the installation package.
- Includes a number of features to keep your data secure.